- Together we are strong. ROI: Track record shows a return of investment within two years.
- It is our mission to be a cooperation with members in most European countries, creating the best possible added value for our members.
- Our main goal is to build a network of wholesalers in foodservice packaging. At the moment the cooperation has 6 members and covers at least 13 European countries.
- PPI gives its members multiple opportunities to improve their business. Both in cost effective buying (f.e. by purchase volume benefits) as in larger market share because of better access to a broader and better supplier base.
- Joint purchasing results in a powerful and competitive supplier base. Because of our focus on information sharing, the lead buyers learning curve is short and steep. It gives them a head start in becoming a successful packaging purchaser.
- PPI has an strong focus on sourcing and sharing of innovations. This results in better sales opportunities, enabling further business growth.
- We facilitate joint negotiations. This ensures that the purchasing process is effective, transparent and successful.
- We share market knowledge so that all members are able to benefit of the combined experience
- Members act as a strong European based group, and are managed independently.
- All members buy global and act local.
Currently we have 6 members in 12 European countries
- Nette - Germany
- Pacovis - Switzerland and Austria
- Sphere Distribution France
- Tingstad - Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Iceland
- Zeus - Ireland and the United Kingdom
- Gildepak - The Netherlands
We are looking for candidate member companies in the other countries in Europe.